|The Westin Snowmass Resort|
100 Elbert Lane
Snowmass Village, Colorado 81615
A great meal is transformative. A healthy breakfast can be the difference between a good day and a bad one. A satisfying dinner hits the spot after a busy day of work or play. Savor culinary creations at our Westin Snowmass restaurants and find the perfect meals to both start and end your day.
- The Snowmass Kitchen Locally produced, in-season and healthful. Ski-in/ski-out for breakfast, lunch, or treat yourself to an unforgettable evening.
- The Vue Lounge The Westin Lobby Lounge, is the ideal slope-side locale for apres ski and casual evening dining. Open daily from lunch to late night.
- The Bar at Wildwood Lounge seating, cozy corners and fireside joiner tables make it the perfect place to hang for lunch, apres or late-night. Pouring 10 taps of New Belgium's finest, paired with fun entrees, appetizers and specialty pizzas.
- Starbucks Ski-in/Ski-out... it doesn't get any better than that. The perfect place to start your day with all your Starbucks favorites. Opening in January 2013.
- The Ranger Station- Bar is a new slope-side bar and eatery in the lower level of the Westin Snowmass Resort, offering a wide selection of New Belgium's Colorado craft beers and seasonal varietals in a casual environment. The perfect ski-in/ski-out location for lunch, apres and dinner.
|Be the first to review this restaurant!|